Sunday, January 3, 2016

Welcome to MInniebelle!

Hey y’all! It’s Isabel and Minnie! Welcome to Minniebelle. This is our first post so we thought we should let y’all know a little bit about ourselves:

We became friends in 6th grade, and even though we don't go to highschool together we are still best friends today and hopefully this blog will be a way to stay connected and share our ideas with y’all.
Our style tends to lean on the more classic and preppy side.
We are both perfectionists.

About Isabel:
  • I am a dancer and I take ballet and jazz classes.
  • Some of my other hobbies are art, photography, and sewing.
  • My favorite color is fuchsia.
  • I’m interested in fashion design, particularly for children.
  • I love chocolate.
  • I also love interior design and architecture.

About Minnie
  • I run cross country and take horseback riding lessons.
  • Some of my other hobbies are photography, sewing, and crafting.
  • My favorite colors are pink and blue.
  • I love anything monogrammed.
  • I have a Lilly Pulitzer obsession.
  • I am interested in fashion design.

Thank y’all so much for reading this. We look forward to sharing some of our favorite outfits and style tips with y’all and can’t wait to start this little adventure into blogging.







No comments:

Post a Comment